3 and 1/2 hours
The City Tour includes the following attractions:
- CENTENNIAL PARK.
- CATHEDRAL of Guayaquil.
- SEMINARY PARK (also known as the Park of the Iguanas).
- MALECON 2000 Riverfront Park.
- LA ROTONDA MONUMENT Homage to south American heroes Simón Bolivar and José San Martín.
- “LAS PEÑAS” NEIGHBORHOOD The neighborhood “Old town Guayaquil”.
- SANTA ANA HILL place where the city was founded.
It was created by the Central Bank of Ecuador to preserve the culture and customs of the Ecuadorian coast. The park has 3 areas where you will see the 19th century Guayaquil wildlife, architecture and traditions of the area are shown here.